Roll call thread?

Jason.H.

52 minutes ago, Jason.H. said:

Hey Matt is there anyway to introduce a roll call thread to this forum? I know cruise critic has one that most tend to use but would be cool to have one specific to the blog people.

Wife and I will be on Oasis sept 9, 2018. Anyone else?? :3_grin:

We've used the "People Connect" forum for that, just because I don't think we get enough folks in here to warrant a dedicated forum for roll calls.  

That being said, there is nothing stopping anyone from creating a thread to meet others who happen to be on the same sailing as them.  I definitely encourage it!

11 hours ago, Matt said:

We've used the "People Connect" forum for that, just because I don't think we get enough folks in here to warrant a dedicated forum for roll calls.  

That being said, there is nothing stopping anyone from creating a thread to meet others who happen to be on the same sailing as them.  I definitely encourage it!

Matt,

Would like to set some guidelines with what the title of the roll calls should include?  Maybe keep it simple, Ship,sail date and maybe a title if it's a special sailing "holiday, inaugural sailing or something like that?

1 hour ago, RBRSKI said:

Matt,

Would like to set some guidelines with what the title of the roll calls should include?  Maybe keep it simple, Ship,sail date and maybe a title if it's a special sailing "holiday, inaugural sailing or something like that?

Sure, that sounds logical to me.