11/7/17 announcement

mworkman

9 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

OMG, we are ALL waiting! How funny is this!  They are supposed to announce something about their IT department today but I don't think that's it, regarding new improved use on the ship. 

Oh really?  Do we have any other hints to go on?

The one tech feature I really wish they'd add is a free onboard messaging app for passengers on the same ship.  Knowing Royal, maybe not 'free,' but something much cheaper than a full on wifi plan.

is it really this big a deal? Like I get the impression its about a ship moving port or something at Coco Cay which really has been talked about and not a secret. Nothing that we haven't heard or speculated about before.

Am I totally missing something here that is going to be earth shattering? God help me if its a new and improved BOGO sale....lol:4_joy:

10 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Rumor has it....just after Royal Caribbean International's announcement, Matt has one......free upgrades on all sailings for members those of us who participate on this forum :2_grimacing::2_grimacing:

Make mine a double :4_joy:

Actually I think whenever that happens it will be for the Insiders. ?

12 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Rumor has it....just after Royal Caribbean International's announcement, Matt has one......free upgrades on all sailings for members those of us who participate on this forum :2_grimacing::2_grimacing:

Shhhh!!!

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

Gotta jump on this...just in case!

Could it be related to their website?  Before the earnings call, I could log in and view my future cruises.  I just tried about 5 minutes ago and the log in was about 2 minutes, but then all of my booked cruises weren't showing.  I could see my history and correct points, but no future cruises. 

I logged in to my sister's account and hers is the same:  no future cruises are listed.  Has anybody else tried to view theirs in the past 10 minutes?

4 minutes ago, davelliott said:

Could it be related to their website?  Before the earnings call, I could log in and view my future cruises.  I just tried about 5 minutes ago and the log in was about 2 minutes, but then all of my booked cruises weren't showing.  I could see my history and correct points, but no future cruises. 

I logged in to my sister's account and hers is the same:  no future cruises are listed.  Has anybody else tried to view theirs in the past 10 minutes?

I've logged into my account and my future cruises aren't showing up now either. They were showing last night. I'm from the UK