Priority suite seating for shows exc

tonyfsu21

It means you can go into any show (except the comedy show) without a reservation and sit in either their sectioned off area or any other area of your choice (except those areas reserved for Star class).  It's a great perk.  When we were on Harmony there was an unexpected break down of equipment and basically all shows for the week had to be rearranged.  Those that made reservations ahead of time had to scramble to re-book and some even missed the shows completely because they couldn't re-book it.  With the suite benefits, we just walked right in.  It made it worthwhile.

Loft suites on Oasis class are great.  I love those cabins!  Very convenient to the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen.  Comedy needs a reservation.  Suite concierge may be able to assist if you haven't got one already, otherwise the other shows do not need them.  Highly recommend all shows, but for 1887 (Ice Skating show) go early enough to get front row within the suite section.  We had front row seats and it was amazing.  Look for crew guarding certain rows and turning most folks away.  Show your plum suite card and you are good.

If you want a cabana I recommend you request it through the Concierge when he/she contacts you by email about 1 week before the cruise.  They probably will not be able to confirm it until you board b/c the Star Class guests have first right of refusal but once the SC have chosen or declined your Concierge will snag one for you.

With the recent hurricane damage there are fewer cabanas than normal but I would feel confident that you will get a cabana if you want one.  B1 or B2 are good ones at a reasonable rate.

52 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

With the recent hurricane damage there are fewer cabanas than normal but I would feel confident that you will get a cabana if you want one.  B1 or B2 are good ones at a reasonable rate.

Comparative look at damage to Labadee cabana hurricane damage

4 cabanas were damaged.  I'm going in a couple weeks. Will see what progress they've made replacing them.

2 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Any good benefits to being a suite guest in Labadee?

Suite guests have the exclusive use of Barefoot Beach with it's own enhanced food area and a separate bar.  Bar service works like on the ship - if you have a drink package, it works on Labadee.  Floating mats are included.  There is also a suite shuttle service by golf cart to/from Barefoot Beach.  Also keep an eye for a sail away event on the helipad for suite guests with champagne and mimosa when leaving Labadee.  

Also, there is this blog @Matt wrote:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2014/07/24/what-you-need-know-about-labadee-cabanas

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Comparative look at damage to Labadee cabana hurricane damage

4 cabanas were damaged.  I'm going in a couple weeks. Will see what progress they've made replacing them.

Suite guests have the exclusive use of Barefoot Beach with it's own enhanced food area and a separate bar.  Bar service works like on the ship - if you have a drink package, it works on Labadee.  Floating mats are included.  There is also a suite shuttle service by golf cart to/from Barefoot Beach.  Also keep an eye for a sail away event on the helipad for suite guests with champagne and mimosa when leaving Labadee.  

Also, there is this blog @Matt wrote:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2014/07/24/what-you-need-know-about-labadee-cabanas

As it stands right now, no progress at all.

Just empty space where they once stood.

One note about reserved seating for Sky Class.  Yes, there tends to be reserved seating but it's not the best seating.  On Harmony we were in Sky Class and never used the reserved seating because it was always in the upper deck of the theater.  

My advice is to still make show reservations on your own.

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

One note about reserved seating for Sky Class.  Yes, there tends to be reserved seating but it's not the best seating.  On Harmony we were in Sky Class and never used the reserved seating because it was always in the upper deck of the theater.  

My advice is to still make show reservations on your own.

I agree...for the ice show the reserved seating is good.  First two rows off to one side.  The aqua show the seating was right in the middle, not the front (but imo that is a better view). Warning though...the middle reserved section you will get a bit wet from the aerial person above.  Funny thing, the had umbrellas in that reserved section and we did not know why they were there as it was not raining that evening. As soon the the show started we knew exactly what they were for.  The main theatre the reserved seating is suppose to be in the middle right behind the sound booth, in the upper deck as @Matt said.  However, on our sailing there was no reserved seating at all for Sky class in the main theatre.  Strange.  Anyway, we only made reservations for the comedy show and then with the rest we just used our card to get in early and then we sat in the reserved section for the aqua and ice show but for the main theatre (Columbus and Grease) we chose our own seats after getting in.  The good thing with the Sky class perk is that you can just walk in without reservations and basically sit wherever you want (except in the Star class sections).