Latest Cruise Planner Sale can still save you money!

Matt announced on the blog today that Royal is having a repeat of the earlier Sip, Tour, and Save sale on Cruise Planner purchases. If you already did the cancel and rebook dance with the last sale, do not assume there is nothing new to see here! Re-check all of your purchases and make absolutely sure!

I discovered that the Dolphin Push, Pull, and Swim on St. Kitts had dropped another $15 per person to $119, having just rebooked it on the last promo for $134 each (and original purchase price of $149 each). I canceled and rebooked yet again, even though I just did this dance a week (two?) ago. That's another $60 saved for taking five minutes to through and re-check everything.

Just did the check and i can save about $60 even though I already reduced once before!  Of course then I went and cancelled one of the excursions forgetting I don't have the credit card here at work to rebook it!  If by stroke of bad luck it sells out before I get home (unlikely) my son is going to kill me!

19 hours ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Same prices as the last cruise planner on mine for Anthem in March 2018.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for a bigger discount come US Thanksgiving.  I really want the Kennedy Space Center excursion to go on sale...

For my December stop in Canaveral on Anthem, the Kennedy tour isn't on sale this weekend while a number of other excursions are.  Hope you have better luck on US turkey day.

I did it! I booked three excursions. I am not sure if I saved money, but the prices of all of the ones we booked seemed less expensive. We booked the all inclusive dolphin experience, sting ray city, and the bamboo beach club. We did not take advantage of the drink package discount: That was still significantly more then our own generous drink budget.