Online Check In

mickjacket

35 minutes ago, mickjacket said:

Just under 90 days and can now start online check in. First time on RC is there any advantage to doing this early or late?

As Pam said above "one less thing to think about in organising our holiday". I personally like to tackle that project as soon as I can, one less thing you have to deal with as you get really close to leaving home. One thing for sure, you have to check in on line before you go.:27_sunglasses:

27 minutes ago, Koz said:

Any idea as to why my online check in still shows "in process" even though we have uploaded security photos, answered all questions and printed security docs?  Also printed luggage tags.

IT strikes again?  I'm getting the same for Anthem although my Freedom cruise says "Ready to Print".  If you have your SetSail pass and luggage tags you should be good.

2 hours ago, Koz said:

Any idea as to why my online check in still shows "in process" even though we have uploaded security photos, answered all questions and printed security docs?  Also printed luggage tags.

I wouldn't worry about it.  Our cruise in August said that right up until we left.  Checked in fine once we arrived.