Fresh squeezed OJ

RestingBird

7 minutes ago, RestingBirds said:

Does anyone know how much the fresh squeezed orange juice is in the WJ?  Trying to math up my drinks to know if the drink pkg is worth it next time around.

Thanks!

I'm not sure how much it was. Got it a few times for breakfast, as it was included in the refreshment package. OK, for being included. Not sure I would have paid for it.

21 minutes ago, FManke said:

I'm not sure how much it was. Got it a few times for breakfast, as it was included in the refreshment package. OK, for being included. Not sure I would have paid for it.

Yeah, we've never wanted to pay separate for it, but I'd totally have some with breakfast since it's included in the pkg(s).  The issue now is I know my wife won't be able to drink enough of anything to get the full pkg, so I'll need to look at the others and maybe make "the call" to RC, to ask if they'll allow her a lower pkg.

6 hours ago, DocLC said:

I want to say it was $4-$5. Orange juice is available without charge, it's just not fresh squeezed. 

Thanks!  My starting guess was $2, so the $4 range makes it even more worth it for the pkg.  Having grown up with 10 acres of orange and grapefruit trees, the non-fresh is a last resort.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:40 AM, DocLC said:

I want to say it was $4-$5. Orange juice is available without charge, it's just not fresh squeezed. 

I think it was $3 on the Enchantment back in April ($3 or $5 all about the same in the end).   They couldn't make it fast enough in the Windjammer.  The conops was to walk around with pitchers and ask people if they'd like some but people were just lining up at the juicer station.  I'm not a huge OJ guy but it was really good.