Tell us about your dream Royal Caribbean cruise

Matt

Royal doesn't do a lot of world cruises like some of the other lines, but if I stayed on board long enough, B2B2B2B . . ., it might turn into one. :)

I think I would choose the repositioning on Quantum followed by a cruise on the Asian itinerary. I'd settle for an inside, but if price wasn't an issue, I'd go for a suite not only for more spacious accommodations but also for double C&A points.

Could I get quadruple points if I sailed solo?

I'd love to board a ship on the east coast of the US, schmaybe Port Liberty, do a southern Caribbean trip, transit Panama Canal, Galapagos, then Hawaii, Tahiti, Australia, New Zealand, then swing north with ports of call in south east asia, Japan, Korea, China, head east for an Alaskan itinerary, then south along west coast of north america. Disembark in LA, then leisurely train ride on the Sunset Limited to New Orleans... to possibly board another RC cruise.

But I haven't really thought this through...

I just thought of another dream cruise option: Do a sailing on each Royal Caribbean ship, from smallest to largest.

23 ships (let's include Anthem, and since we're starting fairly soon include Majesty), at an average 7 day cruise would be 161 days.  We'll be sailing in a GS cabin, so at $14.25/pp my wife and I would rack up $4,588.50 in mandatory tips alone!

Imagine the pile of souvenir T-shirts one could amass...

I just thought of another dream cruise option: Do a sailing on each Royal Caribbean ship, from smallest to largest.

23 ships (let's include Anthem, and since we're starting fairly soon include Majesty), at an average 7 day cruise would be 161 days.  We'll be sailing in a GS cabin, so at $14.25/pp my wife and I would rack up $4,588.50 in mandatory tips alone!

Imagine the pile of souvenir T-shirts one could amass...

One of my many lottery fantasies involves just continuously cruising for an indeterminate amount of time so that fits well with your plan!

I'd fly to Brisbane, Australia to do some/several of Royal Caribbean's South Pacific itineraries, and then jet up to Singapore for their east Asian cruises.

Then I'd come home and do laundry, and start a well-needed diet.

Thats funny because I live in Australia and I'd fly to Florida to start my non-stop B2B cruising. I think I'd be happy just cruising the Oasis and Quantum class ships for the first 6 months working on my tan before exploring the rest of the world.

I have a lot of extremely wealthy clients and can never understand what drives them to keep working!