Spotted - Delux Drinking Package 25% off

Cez

This is for Allure of the Seas January sailing 

Never seen more than 20% for drink package alone. This is full 25%
US$ 41.25 per day. There is no more excuse to not buy it :)
2 drinks + 1 glass of wine + 1 coffee per day makes you break even.

OVERVIEW

Toast to virtually unlimited options on your vacation – wake up with premium coffee, tea, and fresh-squeezed juices, then keep cool onboard with non-alcoholic drinks and bottled still and sparkling water. Relax and unwind with premium and frozen cocktails, domestic and imported beers and a wide selection of wines by the glass.* Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 in bars and dining rooms.

Each adult of legal drinking age assigned to the same stateroom must purchase this package. Price shown is per person, per day.

*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.

Capture2.JPG

And there's some question here on the boards about whether this is truly a sale, or merely a kind of "cover up" to make the fact that now all adults in a cabin must purchase the package if just one of them does. Multiple people, including me, have reported other sailings (like mine on Freedom next March), where there is no advertised sale, yet the price still dropped from $55/day per person to $43.

5 minutes ago, Jason.H. said:

My september 2018 sailing on oasis is still 55 per person per day.  :44_frowning2:

Still early - You should be able see some offers starting 90 days prior to the cruise.

Nevertheless check during Thanksgiving and Black Friday 

Good luck !

19 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

And there's some question here on the boards about whether this is truly a sale, or merely a kind of "cover up" to make the fact that now all adults in a cabin must purchase the package if just one of them does. Multiple people, including me, have reported other sailings (like mine on Freedom next March), where there is no advertised sale, yet the price still dropped from $55/day per person to $43.

Quite possible but honestly I don't care what's the reason. Planning to enjoy it while it last. At that price I don't mind to purchase full package even for my feebly drinking wife.

I've secured now my 25% and waiting patiently to see Black Friday offers :)

Nothing on my Ovation cruise yet but if they match the offer we may end up taking it even though I am teetotal! How can it be that cheaper to have access to alcohol than not?!!!

This is the current list of packages (in British £s):

image.thumb.png.4ece2abc4286e64fceed4b41b00ce25a.png

image.png

Edited by Bazza
Don't need image twice!

On 10/20/2017 at 8:19 AM, Bazza said:

All change since yesterday!!

image.png.b03c109b1935f684f28a33f948e0a0d2.png

The 'used-to-be-inaugural' Symphony April 21st cruise has had deluxe drink package at full price since June 19.  I have been tracking daily.  

image.png.d3966aea098f33b57278b11a41ad0f60.png

This amounts to £GBP 800 for the two of us.  (£GBP 49.13 is equivalent to $USD 64.36 per day)  That is NOT cheap and no-where in line with pricing elsewhere.  I feel cheated.  

4 hours ago, Sailor_to_Cruiser said:

The 'used-to-be-inaugural' Symphony April 21st cruise has had deluxe drink package at full price since June 19.  I have been tracking daily.  

image.png.d3966aea098f33b57278b11a41ad0f60.png

This amounts to £GBP 800 for the two of us.  (£GBP 49.13 is equivalent to $USD 64.36 per day)  That is NOT cheap and no-where in line with pricing elsewhere.  I feel cheated.  

uhhh I feel your pain :(

Keep monitoring your cruise planner but at this price I would rather pay as I go...

Good luck !

I just checked the Deluxe package rates for our Alaska cruise on the Radiance July 2018.  It is $55/day and both of us would have to get it!  It is a very port intensive trip so we are leaning to the Replenish and just add the alcohol as needed.  Now, if it goes on sale I may change my mind.