Internet Packages Disappeared

EmersonNZ

I was just looking through the Cruise Planner (For about the 5th time today) for my Jan 30 trip on Voyager out of Sydney and I noticed all the internet packages have disappeared. All the usual packages were available yesterday but suddenly they have all disappeared. The drink package + internet packages are still available and the front banner still calls it 'Internet and more', the only problem is there is still 'more;' and but no internet....

Internet package.JPG

Hi Emerson

I am glad I am not only person going on the site every hour to see what is there!! The Shore excursions for the Ovation cruise from Sydney around NZ seem to change every time! 

However, my Voom packages are all still showing up (at the very high costs unfortunately!) so must be just yours for now?!

Barrie

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I have to assume it's the RC website being the RC website

Probably the same reason why in my cabin of 3 people, when I try and book soda packages for the other two, it tells me that it can't process my shopping cart and that I have to call and speak with RC directly.  No rhyme or reason.

On 10/19/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mcohen1993 said:

Hey at least yours shows the photo package. Mine doesn’t show them yet. What’s the prices for each photo package so I know what to expect.

NZD$ 20 Prints = $268 (US$192), 20 Print Digital $268 (US$192), Phot Package (all photos on USB) $335 (US$240)