Señor Frogs Prices

lhaynes

Hi y'all! My husband and I will be traveling to Nassau on an RCL cruise in March (my first cruise ever - so excited!) We have been to Nassau before for our honeymoon but never got a chance to visit the infamous Señor Frogs. I was just wondering how expensive the drinks are there? I can not find a menu listing food and drink prices except for on dated in 2012 so I'm not sure how accurate that is. 

Thanks!!!

RCL - 3/12/18 - 4 night from Miami to Nassau, CoCoCay and Key West

Dont remember how much the drinks were there but one thing you need to be aware of is Senor Frogs and Carlos n Charlies have caused many of tequila drinkers to miss the boat.  Anyone who has drank tequila knows how it can jump on ya.   I dont drink anymore so I dont remember where Senor Frogs is in Nassau but if its very far from the ship keep a close eye on your watch.

24 minutes ago, MikeK said:

Dont remember how much the drinks were there but one thing you need to be aware of is Senor Frogs and Carlos n Charlies have caused many of tequila drinkers to miss the boat.  Anyone who has drank tequila knows how it can jump on ya.   I dont drink anymore so I dont remember where Senor Frogs is in Nassau but if its very far from the ship keep a close eye on your watch.

Will never forget Spring Break South Beach about 20 years ago.  Myself and 3 friends and we made friends with 2 other guys who arrived in Miami before their cruise left that afternoon.  Our hotel was on the strip so they asked if they could stow their bags with us in the room as we bar hopped.  Clevelander, Wet Willy's, and a few other places. By mid-afternoon we were toast and somehow the other two guys became separated from us.  We looked all over and couldn't find them.   Everything was in their bags, including passports. This was before everyone had a cell phone. In fact, I still had a pager.

Moral of the story, don't get hammered on the morning of your cruise and leave your bags in a room you won't remember to find your way back to.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, went there in Cozumel only because my wife was dehydrated and not far from needing medical attention, she had stopped sweating, had a headache, nausea and was quickly starting to overheat.  We just got several waters and a nachos, bill was around $25 without the tip and the nachos were some of the worst I have ever had.  I am not a big Taco Bell fan but I can assure you that even a Nachos Bell Grande from there would have tasted better than what we had.  Service was good but it was expensive!  FYI I have found that usually things in the Bahamas are more expensive than in almost all of the other ports we have been in.  

It is about a 4 mins walk from the dock..great views of the ships from the deck on the water at Senor Frogs there.

I was there a few years ago in the evening...what  a party. We were docked overnight but the other Royal ship was leaving at midnight I believe....at about 10:30pm they had someone come in the bar yelling for everyone on Majesty of the seas to get out of there and on the boat....place died down after that. Made me wish I was on that cruise instead of Enchantment at the time..haha

Drinks were somewhere around 12-14 if I remember correctly....pretty sure a double mojito was around $22 or so USD. Not cheap at all, but a fun place when its got the right people.

generally these places are overpriced based on location and name and tourists wherever you find one...but it can be a lot of fun for sure.