Irons in Room

My wife did a quick press on a few things, in our hotel room,  the morning before we headed to the cruise terminal. At least they were only in the suitcase a couple of hours that way. Just an idea. Not sure if you are going straight from the airport to the ship.

When I switched from another cruise line to RCI this was a concern for me.  Since then it hasn't proven to be the issue I thought.  As soon as luggage arrives I use wrinkle release and a steamy shower.  That usually does a pretty good job.  On a cruise I don't fret over a slightly imperfect shirt.   

11 hours ago, rattattoo4u said:

Hey everyone we are 2 weeks out from are cruise on the Anthem of the Sea ship. The wife asked if the room will have a iron or not. If not can we ask to have one brought to us. 

Vr,

Joe 

Hey Joe, my wife says use Downey Wrinkle Release?? spray, pack it up in the suitcase.  She says spray it on then take the garment in both hands by the bottom and pop it (I guess she means like popping the sand off a beach towel:3_grin:).

You're in for a great wrinkle free cruise!! 

pops