Pool Chairs

Hello all...hope everyone is having a great hump day...quick question....Going on Vision in Nov....I have read that pool chairs are hard to come by....any  tips on how I can snag a couple pool chairs on sea days....and do people wonder around the ship at all times of the night and can you hang out in the pool chairs at night time...

I was on vision for my very first cruise and I didn't have any trouble getting a chair.  I like the sky deck (so one up from the pool) and I did get up early.  I think I was at my chair about 9 but there were lots of them.   You can go on the deck chairs anytime.   Have a great cruise! Jane

I can't speak for Vision specifically, but in my experiences getting pool chairs on sea days can be quite a task, especially if you want one on the pool level with shade.  Many chairs will already have towels and bags on them at 7 in the morning, and I would say by 9 am almost all are spoken for.  I hate chair saving, but it is so rampant, and enforcement of the no chair saving rule is pretty non-existent, so unless you want a single chair here or there in the pure sun, you will need to either be in a chair really early or get up early and put some bags and towels on some chairs to save them.  

I normally cruise with a group of 8 or so, and what we have done is have 3 or 4 of us go early and actually sit in the chairs and save a few others, while the rest of the group eats breakfast.  Then we switch up, and then by 9 or 10 or so everyone is poolside and ready to go.  It sucks a little, but it's really the only way.  You can't roll down to the pool at 10 am and grab a few chairs together in a decent spot, it just won't happen.