Lunch at Chops

gamarcilio

It's a nice choice if want the chops experience without that dinner price. A really nice variety of smaller portioned items from the dinner menu and some uniquely lunch-type items. My husband had a petite filet and I had a salad. We both had the mushroom soup (amazing) and a shrimp cocktail. We love Chops. Try it if you can!

Dina?

The mushroom soup is the BEST !  

Most probably already know this but if you go to a specialty restaurant and want something that is offered in a different specialty restaurant you can ask the waiter to get it from the other restaurant for you.

When we were on Harmony in Sept. we went to 150 Central Park and I asked them to bring me a bowl of cream of mushroom soup from Chops (actually Dan got one, too) and they did.  When we were in the Coastal Kitchen for dinner one night we asked them for the same thing and they brought it to us so you can enjoy your mushroom soup in any of the specialty restaurants even if it is not on their menu !!!

20 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The mushroom soup is the BEST !  

Most probably already know this but if you go to a specialty restaurant and want something that is offered in a different specialty restaurant you can ask the waiter to get it from the other restaurant for you.

When we were on Harmony in Sept. we went to 150 Central Park and I asked them to bring me a bowl of cream of mushroom soup from Chops (actually Dan got one, too) and they did.  When we were in the Coastal Kitchen for dinner one night we asked them for the same thing and they brought it to us so you can enjoy your mushroom soup in any of the specialty restaurants even if it is not on their menu !!!

I had no idea that this is an option!! thank you for posting this tip!!!! 

To be honest, I’m not sure they would bring you a complicated entree from a different specialty restaurant (I’ve never asked for anything more than a simple appetizer) but it certainly does work for something simple like soup.

i guess I have to take that back.  Once, in the Coastal Kitchen, I asked for a lobster from Chops and they got that for me so I’m not sure what the limits are. I’m sure that there must be a limit but I haven’t pushed it yet !