Room Layout

So I have searched and searched and searched and can't find the layout for my room, 10652, on Oasis of the Seas. I know that I could google the ship name and room number, but I keep getting stock photos. I also know there are a few threads that explain how to determine if your bed is next to the balcony or next to the closet but I get a different answer for each one when I'm "counting" on my own. So any help would be greatly appreciated that lets me know whereabouts my bed will be. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Basically you find a room configuration that you know of on the deck, and the configurations alternate.  So count every other room to figure out what your room configuration is.

Hope that makes sense.

I saw a post that I think you had made about that. I also saw that if you are looking at adjoining rooms, the one to left will be near the closet and the one to the right will be near the balcony. The only thing is my room is adjoining to a grande suite. So would this still apply?