Voyager Grand Suite Question

bevmck

Hi Everyone 

Going on the Voyager Of The Seas, 16 nights bottom end of Australia Cruise on 28th Oct 17. Been only on 1 other cruise and that was with Carnival. Staying in a Grand Suite is there a Bridge Tour that suite guests get invited to ? Reason i ask is if there isn’t I will purchase behind the scenes tour because my husband and I really want to have a look at the bridge. 

The only Grand Suite cabin I stayed in was on the Adventure several years ago.  We got a bridge tour but I turned Diamond member the same cruise so I m not sure whether the tour was for the Suite guest or for the Diamond member.  Good luck and have good cruise,  the Grand suites are nice.  Take advantage of all the suite perks.

When we were on Voyager in Dec 2015 in a GS they offered us the bridge tour. The only problem was they didn't leave the slip of paper with the details in our room until the day of the bridge tour. By the time we got back to our room that day we had missed it.

I recommend that you ask the Comcierge about a bridge tour as soon as you board.  That does 2 things :  1) it lets the Concierge know he/she has a guest who is interested in a bridge tour and 2) he or she will let you know right away whether it’s possible and about when (what day) it’s likely to happen.

while bridge tours are less common than they once were, they will still try and accommodate you if at all possible.  Can’t hurt to ask !