Activities/Entertainment Cruise Planner

Ellen

Hi - Will the cruise planner give me an opportunity to schedule and pre-pay for smaller classes and activities prior to sailing? The big shows and flow rider items were recently released for my March Oasis cruise, but wine tastings, sushi class, guacamole demonstration, etc. were not available.  

We are new to RC and really appreciate having access to the old cruise compasses - Thank you! 

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Hi - Will the cruise planner give me an opportunity to schedule and pre-pay for smaller classes and activities prior to sailing? The big shows and flow rider items were recently released for my March Oasis cruise, but wine tastings, sushi class, guacamole demonstration, etc. were not available.  

We are new to RC and really appreciate having access to the old cruise compasses - Thank you! 

Hi Ellen,

Welcome aboard! Yes, you can book/pre-pay what you mentioned  on the cruise planner prior to sailing, with the exception of the flo rider. That, I believe, is a first come first serve ride. We always pre book/pre purchase at least 150 days prior to sailing or sooner. All depends on when these things become available. This goes for any RC excursions you might be interested in. Pre book and if you decide you don't want to do the excursion, you can cancel before you sail or at least 24 hrs. prior to the excursion date once on board. Do not wait until you are on board to book anything. What you want may be sold out/booked up and you will spend precious cruise time standing in line. 

Hope this helps, feel free to ask anything you want here. The "Questions" and "Getting Started" at the top of the page also have a wealth of knowledge that may be of help. :27_sunglasses:

The exception with the Flow Rider is that you can book private lessons that then guarantee you a time and or spot. I believe it may also be a pretty with some cabin categories. As long as you sign your waivers ahead of time, the wait want too bad. Earlier in the cruise is better than later for crowds.