Sky class Sea Pass cards

Rede411

The [Seapass card color] system on Oasis and Anthem class ships is completely different from the color-coding system on all of the other ships.

On all classes except for O and Q, the [full] suites have gold-colored cards...and, as you suggested, the Jr Suites have a silver card.

On O and Q class ships, the suites categories have varying shades of purple.  I believe the Sky class cards are a lighter purple.  The Star Class cards are dark purple.  I believe that Jr Suites are again silver, even on O and Q and Pinnacles have a pearl white card on O and Q.  On the other ship classes, Pinnacles have gold cards like the suites.

So....I think your Seapass card will be a light purple.  Very pretty.

26 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

On O and Q class ships, the suites categories have varying shades of purple.  I believe the Sky class cards are a lighter purple.  The Star Class cards are dark purple.  I believe that Jr Suites are again silver, even on O and Q and Pinnacles have a pearl white card on O and Q.  On the other ship classes, Pinnacles have gold cards like the suites.

So when I get my Jr Suite card for Anthem next October, I can look forward to having a card that matches the steadily increasing silver in my hair. :4_joy:

Here is a Sky and Star class card next to each other. The hole on the Star class card was added when I had gotten back 

Sky-_Star.png

Another casual observation that the scanner doesn't pick up. The cards I got on Harmony and Anthem have a metallic look to them. The ones from Allure and Oasis just seem to be a flat color.

4 hours ago, Rede411 said:

CGTLH,

Thanks!  Looks like the bottom right side the best place for holes in the cards for lanyards...correct?

~E

For Harmony and Quantum class best would be a pouch. Those ships use proximity cards and the antenna runs around the edge. Other ships that isn't an issue.

My case the hole was done at home for adding to my collection.