pills

kapekav

24 minutes ago, MikeK said:

I agree with Tiny.  We have always used out weekly organizer and never had any problems but we also take pictures on our phones of each presciption bottle to be extra safe.  Good luck on your cruise, relax and remember this is a vacation so dont try to do everything

I've always just taken my weekly organizer too but great idea to take a pic of the original bottle too! Jane

We have never had any trouble at airport or boarding for our cruise with our pill organizers.  Just as a tip we printout a listing of all of our meds and my spouse and I each keep a copy.  That way if for some reason we would have to visit an emergency room we could give them the copy instead of trying to remember each dosage and med we take.

6 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Does this also apply for the flight portion, if you're taking a flight to/from the port city? I seem to recall that for flights, the current TSA regulations do require that all medications be in their original bottles.

I throw all my medications and vitamins into a single small ziplock bag and haven't had any issues on flights or getting onboard.  And I take enough stuff that it looks like I'm a drug mule...

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 7:19 PM, kapekav said:

okay old people here,  do I need to bring my prescription pills in

the original bottles or can I bring my pill case all set up

for each day

I bring my pills already split into ziplock bags labelled "Day" or "night" depending on when I take them. I have never had a problem. This year, I am adding a printed list of each medication that I received from my doctor, just in case.  

I tend to keep my prescription medication in their original bottles. However, over-the-counter stuff I usually consolidate into shared containers. I've yet to have an issue even when traveling internationally. Even with secondary screenings at the Paris airport, it wasn't an issue.