Mystery Dinners

Paul&Karen

12 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

I've heard very mixed reviews on the mystery dinners...id like to try it sometime but it hasn't fit well with our plans.   I have done chefs table on adventure and it was amazing.   I'm very much looking forward to it on freedom in March.   You won't be disappointed!  Jane

Hi Jane, on our last cruisewe had the Mystery Dinner and there was a great dinning crowd that made the night very enjoyable. The dinners really got into the night and this then rubbed of on to the crew that were serving, we didn't want to finish and we were all quite happy to party on....not much due to alcohol but everyone just fitted in well.

On 9/22/2017 at 7:43 PM, Paul&Karen said:

We just went to our first mystery dinner during our recent TA on Serenade and overall I'd say it was just "okay" given the price you pay. I probably would not recommend doing it more than once since they don't change it up very often, at least on Serenade (same plot and suspect from 4 years ago). On that particular sailing it was in Giovanni’s Table and was around $70 pp so that's ~ $40 for wine pairings and the show. If you enjoy wine and can drink your money's worth during the dinner go for it, it might even make the jokes a little bit funnier.

15 hours ago, Paul&Karen said:

Hi Jane, on our last cruisewe had the Mystery Dinner and there was a great dinning crowd that made the night very enjoyable. The dinners really got into the night and this then rubbed of on to the crew that were serving, we didn't want to finish and we were all quite happy to party on....not much due to alcohol but everyone just fitted in well.

Im sure the right audience helps a ton!   Im sure we will try it sometime!   Jane