Post photos with your waiters

Matt

I know many of us come back from cruises and have such amazing wait staff.  We always make a point to take photos with our waiters, so let's share our photos here (maybe we will recognize someone!).

IMG_1618.JPG

This was our wait staff on Navigator of the Seas. Amazing group and dare I say, best we've ever had.

Ok, I have a dumb question....How do I insert a picture into my reply?  I have a great pic of our waiters with our kids on my computer, but for the life of me can't figure out how to do it?

And yes, I'm technologically challenged :unsure:

No worries.  It's probably not as easy as it should be.

If you go to the full reply page, there's an option to attach files just below where you type.

Thanks Matt!   

Here is a picture of our two youngest with our waiter Oswaldo, and our assistant waiter Mauro, both from the Philippines.

I really cant say enough good things about these two.  They were wonderful!!  Oswaldo is excellent at what he does and just a wonderful person to get to know.  Mauro entertained the kids each night with new magic tricks.   They were a huge part of what made our first Royal Caribbean cruise so amazing!!

post-461-0-11969200-1416507854_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...