Labadee

Mushroom

On Labadee, where do you leave your personal belongings while doing things? For example, can you bring a backpack to the roller-coaster? Is there an area where you can leave stuff while in the aqua park? Or just in general while exploring? I know some people bring portable safe and lock up everything around a beach chair. Is that the norm / necessary?

Thanks!

I am not sure how much the island has changed since we were there in 2013 but I we had a book bag with all of our stuff in it, since we did the wave rider tour we had to put it somewhere and that is where we found the lockers.  I apologize because I can not remember how much they were but you did get all day access and can go in them as much or little as the renter desired.  I do have a portable safe and use it rather frequently while on a beach, and it has come in extra handy and has allowed both of us to go play in the ocean without having to worry excessively about the small amount of cash that we bring with us, our key cards, and other items that we bring with us.  While the safe is not meant to be placed and keep the most determined criminal away from your stuff they are perfect for places where you are around quite a bit of people and will stop the typical thief that is just looking to pick up something as quickly and inconspicuously as possible and disappear.  I will leave the choice of the safe up to you, as for us it has put our mind at ease and for the $20 it cost us it was worth every penney.  There were more than enough lockers and if I remember correctly there were a few different sizes available as well!  Hope that this helps! 

2 hours ago, Mushroom said:

On Labadee, where do you leave your personal belongings while doing things? For example, can you bring a backpack to the roller-coaster? Is there an area where you can leave stuff while in the aqua park? Or just in general while exploring? I know some people bring portable safe and lock up everything around a beach chair. Is that the norm / necessary?

Thanks!

There are lockers for rent next to the hut where you check in for the zip line. If I recall correctly, it's either $8 or $10 for the day.