Atlantis Waterpark - cheaper way?

Julie.a

We will be sailing the Enchantment of the Seas in January and will have a full day stop in Nassau.  We definitely want to do the Atlantis waterpark.  I've heard that maybe you can get in cheaper than what Royal Caribbean costs.  I saw that I can book passes directly through Atlantis, but I heard that may I can also book a night at the Comfort Suites nextdoor and get complimentary passes?  Is that right?  What's the best way to get passes?  

47 minutes ago, Julie.a said:

I can also book a night at the Comfort Suites nextdoor and get complimentary passes?  Is that right?  What's the best way to get passes?  

This definitely used to be the case.  However, I remember hearing about a change that nullified that.  You should look into that possibility further.

21 hours ago, Julie.a said:

We will be sailing the Enchantment of the Seas in January and will have a full day stop in Nassau.  We definitely want to do the Atlantis waterpark.  I've heard that maybe you can get in cheaper than what Royal Caribbean costs.  I saw that I can book passes directly through Atlantis, but I heard that may I can also book a night at the Comfort Suites nextdoor and get complimentary passes?  Is that right?  What's the best way to get passes?  

This is from their website - you book a room for the day you are in Nassau, then go and check in early to get passes
Or that is what we did a few years ago - you MUST bring a photo ID for everyone 16 and over off the ship with you.

"Comfort Suites is an all suite Bahamas hotel located in Nassau, Paradise Island. We provide affordable accommodations and complete access to all amenities at the famed Atlantis Resort.  "Aquaventure Check-in Policy: A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to redeem complimentary wristbands for Aquaventue water park at The Atlantis."