Cruise Compass ??

rjac

rjac, there are no easy ways.  The

11 minutes ago, rjac said:

How does one print off a Cruise Compass that has been uploaded in the Cruise Compass heading above? Thanks.:27_sunglasses:

Alas, there are no easy ways.  The best I can suggest is to use something like "snipping tool" (built into windows) or "snapshot" to do screen captures then print the resulting pictures

1 hour ago, ocalatim01 said:

I thought Matt said on a Facebook live the other day a new feature that started for the cruise compass page was the ability to Download them... How I'm not sure yet

Yeah, I haven't figured the downloading feature either. Perhaps Matt will let us know.:27_sunglasses:

Whoa, I think I just figured it out ...... it seems to be there with the newer ones that were loaded in ...... not the older ones.  For example, I just clicked on the newest one, Harmony..... and the arrow was there....... then I went back to a Grandeur cruise, from earlier this summer, No Arrow.......

1 minute ago, JLMoran said:

@coneyraven and @rjac and @jce2, I think Matt noted in one of his more recent Periscopes that he has to go through each of the compasses and manually enable the download feature. So it's there for some (possibly small number) of them but not yet all. Could be luck of the draw with the ones you tried out.

Makes sense.  I checked the Liberty July 16th one which is the latest one for the Western Caribbean cruise.  For me the ISSUU to PDF trick worked last ngiht so I am set for now