New MDR Menus?

FManke

3 hours ago, RCVoyager said:

Are the new menus just as good, better, or worse than the old menus?  It's probably a matter of time until the other lines cheapen their MDR menus to force passengers to upgrade to the upcharge restaurants as NCL has done.

I liked the new menu. Just like the old menu, some things were better than others.  The spaghetti bolognese on the "Classics" menu is amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

On the Grandeur a few weeks ago I stuck to MDR, all 9 nights.  When I've sailed Oasis class I had access to Coastal Kitchen and/or specialty dining.  Being a newbie on RCI ships I wanted to have the full MDR experience to validate my overall switch to RCI that I've begun.   I was very happy eating in the MDR.  Menu was different each night, with a theme.  Saffron, Portobello, Sage, etc.  I've attached the MDR menus, the theme for the night in the upper left corner.

Grandeur MDR Menus.pdf

1 hour ago, twangster said:

On the Grandeur a few weeks ago I stuck to MDR, all 9 nights.  When I've sailed Oasis class I had access to Coastal Kitchen and/or specialty dining.  Being a newbie on RCI ships I wanted to have the full MDR experience to validate my overall switch to RCI that I've begun.   I was very happy eating in the MDR.  Menu was different each night, with a theme.  Saffron, Portobello, Sage, etc.  I've attached the MDR menus, the theme for the night in the upper left corner.

Grandeur MDR Menus.pdf

Thanks @twangster!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 2:38 PM, twangster said:

Grandeur MDR Menus.pdf

Hi Twangster!  I"m on Grandeur in May, will this be the same menu by then?

20 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

Hi Twangster!  I"m on Grandeur in May, will this be the same menu by then?

I'm really not sure.  They do change things once in a while.  Grandeur OTS has a stream of regular cruisers in the Baltimore area who sail her often.  If they do change the menu, I'm sure it will be equally as good.