BrianAlt

When is your next Celebrity/Azamara Cruise?

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

IIRC, hold can only be for 24 hours, so not yet. Will get a hold Thursday ahead of my card cycling Friday.

Thankfully the two inside rooms I’m looking at are in a location that most people probably aren’t in favor of taking because of noise risks. If you look at my other thread “Would you book these inside cabins” on this board, you’ll see a pic of where those rooms are plus the discussion around them as “likely safe”. 😎

If date decides I’m not to get those two rooms, I’ll deal with the (probably small, in the end) annoyance of being on deck 2 mid-ship, or I’ll take a more forward inside cabin on deck 7. I’ll still be on the cruise and enjoying all those ports!

TAs can hold them longer.  I usually have a week to make the deposit. 

53 minutes ago, KathyC said:

TAs can hold them longer.  I usually have a week to make the deposit. 

Oh, wow! I did not know that. Will email my TA tomorrow when I know he's in the office and will ask him to put the hold on them if he's able.

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

It's officially official. Deposit is charged and the reservation is in Celebrity's system. The countdown is on!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!! Was going to message you if you were pulling the trigger today! Congratulations Joe!!

I recently booked my next one for January 4, 2020.  It's a 5 night western Caribbean with stops in Cozumel and Key West on Equinox.

My only other Celebrity cruise was one of the 3 night Bahamas preview sailings on Edge this past December 6.

Summit has picked up her construction crew and is heading toward Freeport for her total refurb.  Can't wait to see pictures of the progress!  Loving the little bits and pieces we're getting from Millennium as she's having her first sailing.