When is your next Celebrity/Azamara Cruise?

BrianAlt

I am on The Equinox January 26, 2019 and again on Equinox April 27, 2019!!! Wanted the Edge, but the category I wanted had obstructed view so I wasn't going to spend all that money for an obstructed view, hoping to get on her in August in she's still in the USA.  Eventually I will! Would love to see Celebrity Blog!!  

18 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

I am on The Equinox January 26, 2019 and again on Equinox April 27, 2019!!! Wanted the Edge, but the category I wanted had obstructed view so I wasn't going to spend all that money for an obstructed view, hoping to get on her in August in she's still in the USA.  Eventually I will! Would love to see Celebrity Blog!!  

Loved my Equinox cruise.  Great ship!

On 9/3/2017 at 4:27 PM, rjweber3 said:

Celebrity Infinity, 15 night Panama Canal. Really looking forward to it. This is our first Celebrity experience.

Infinity appears to be about the size of Radiance Class. True? How are these ships?  

We like Radiance class on Royal.

Yes, that's about true in terms of size and passengers.  I've been on Summit, not Infinity.  I like the ship a lot!  Shows some wear, but still does a great job.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/12/2018 at 1:57 PM, Boston Babe said:

Well, what's the verdict?

As @JLMoran mentions we've got quite a bit of coverage on the podcast (and the blog), plus more to come covering specific topics and venues.  Overall we loved it and can't wait to go back in 25 days!

• 3 weeks later...

I will be on Celebrity Summit on August 2, 2020 for my long-hoped-for and dreamed-of 50th birthday celebration trip. It's a 14-night transatlantic voyage (8 port days, 6 sea days) going to Nova Scotia, Greenland, and Iceland before ending in Dublin. It will encompass a number of firsts:

• First time on Celebrity
  • First transatlantic cruise
  • First time in Iceland (bucket list item!!)
  • First time NS, Greenland, or Ireland (not bucket list, but way cool)

Really looking forward to this, especially as Summit will only be a year post-refurbishment; not exactly "new ship smell", but exciting to think about! And we may stay a few extra days in Ireland, as none of us have ever been there and my wife has cousins there who she hasn't seen since the last time they came to the US; but we'll figure that part out down the road.

We've got... 575 days(!!!) until boarding day. A new personal record!

It will be another six days before I actually have it booked (waiting for my card to cycle), but given that my whole family is on board and I have the cabin selection figured out, I'm fine with saying it now. And if you can't start the countdown until it's booked, it'll still be a record at 569 days.

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If only it wasn't cold...the word "Ice" is not doing it for me ?

To paraphrase @DocLC from when he talked on a podcast episode about his Iceland sailing on Royal some time back -- I find the idea of having a snowball fight in August rather intriguing. ? 

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

the word "Ice" is not doing it for me

I was actually in Iceland in February (1979!) and it was 45 degrees, the same as NY, it's about the same Longitude.  You have enough ice now where you are anyway! LOL

The Iceland people are some of the most beautiful you've ever seen, it's scary really, like Stepford Wives!  No one is unattractive there! LOL

20 hours ago, JLMoran said:

I will be on Celebrity Summit on August 2, 2020 for my long-hoped-for and dreamed-of 50th birthday celebration trip. It's a 14-night transatlantic voyage (8 port days, 6 sea days) going to Nova Scotia, Greenland, and Iceland before ending in Dublin. It will encompass a number of firsts:

• First time on Celebrity
  • First transatlantic cruise
  • First time in Iceland (bucket list item!!)
  • First time NS, Greenland, or Ireland (not bucket list, but way cool)

Really looking forward to this, especially as Summit will only be a year post-refurbishment; not exactly "new ship smell", but exciting to think about! And we may stay a few extra days in Ireland, as none of us have ever been there and my wife has cousins there who she hasn't seen since the last time they came to the US; but we'll figure that part out down the road.

We've got... 575 days(!!!) until boarding day. A new personal record!

It will be another six days before I actually have it booked (waiting for my card to cycle), but given that my whole family is on board and I have the cabin selection figured out, I'm fine with saying it now. And if you can't start the countdown until it's booked, it'll still be a record at 569 days.

The TA has a hold on those rooms, right? 

Our first Celebrity will be the Summit in October 2019.  She should still have the new smell, I hope!  We're doing a repo from Bayonne to San Juan.  We booked Aquaclass for a super cheap rate - less than an inside on RCCL so we are very excited to try it and Blu.  

1 minute ago, KathyC said:

The TA has a hold on those rooms, right? 

IIRC, hold can only be for 24 hours, so not yet. Will get a hold Thursday ahead of my card cycling Friday.

Thankfully the two inside rooms I’m looking at are in a location that most people probably aren’t in favor of taking because of noise risks. If you look at my other thread “Would you book these inside cabins” on this board, you’ll see a pic of where those rooms are plus the discussion around them as “likely safe”. ?

If date decides I’m not to get those two rooms, I’ll deal with the (probably small, in the end) annoyance of being on deck 2 mid-ship, or I’ll take a more forward inside cabin on deck 7. I’ll still be on the cruise and enjoying all those ports!

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

IIRC, hold can only be for 24 hours, so not yet. Will get a hold Thursday ahead of my card cycling Friday.

Thankfully the two inside rooms I’m looking at are in a location that most people probably aren’t in favor of taking because of noise risks. If you look at my other thread “Would you book these inside cabins” on this board, you’ll see a pic of where those rooms are plus the discussion around them as “likely safe”. ?

If date decides I’m not to get those two rooms, I’ll deal with the (probably small, in the end) annoyance of being on deck 2 mid-ship, or I’ll take a more forward inside cabin on deck 7. I’ll still be on the cruise and enjoying all those ports!

TAs can hold them longer.  I usually have a week to make the deposit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...