Mission: Possible! Find this guy, and get this drink by the pool on Oasis!!

Anyone going on Oasis, I have both a tip and a request for you...  Last week I was on an incredible cruise, on which I was exposed to an awesomely tasty (and somewhat myserious) drink, known as..."The Lindell Special"

It was one of those "don't ask what's in it, just drink it" - it's HEAVENLY.  It looks similar to a Rum Runner, but it isn't. You can get one by finding a server on the pool deck named Lindell Christie (from Jamaica) -  he seems to be the only one who can make this drink, and you need to find him and order one, and experience it in all its goodness. 

There's my tip... my question/favor is this: Can you please talk to him, and find out what's in it? I asked him once, but after having a few in me already I didn't remember (or write down) what he said it was. He had no problem talking about what was in the drink, but I wasn't smart (or sober) enough to make note of it. All I remember was rum, banana, mango, and either blueberry or strawberry, I'm just not sure. 

So... your mission, should you choose to accept it... is to find Lindell Christie on the Pool Deck of the Oasis, get a Lindell Special (or 2, 3, or 10), and find out what's in it and report back! Enjoy!

On 8/29/2017 at 4:56 PM, rjac said:

Kathy.....please share with the rest of us on the message board, thanks!!:27_sunglasses:

You got it! 

On 8/30/2017 at 7:56 AM, DDemuth said:

If you can, get a photo of Mr. Lindell so it will be easy for us to recognize him on our Nov sailing.

I will do my best! 

12 hours ago, l9dance said:

He walks with a bottle of rum balanced on his head! You can't miss him! I was on Oasis last week on the Aug 20th Eclipse sailing. 

Ooohhhh! Thanks for the tip on how to spot him!