A perfect example of why you fly the day before...

17 hours ago, firegal2539 said:

I cruise about 6 to 8 times a year, although Harvey and Irma have managed to ruin two of this years cruises.

Yea, can't wait until retirement, I get maybe 2 cruises per year currently, live in Oklahoma now, want to move closer to a cruise port so I can take advantage of some last minute cruise deals that are not available to mew currently.

On 9/17/2017 at 1:59 AM, firegal2539 said:

Yes I retired from the Irving Texas Fire Department after almost 35 years. I loved my job but I felt it was time to let younger people take over.

I have worked a part time job for two years but they frowned on me taking off once a month for 7 days to take a cruise, (I just don't understand that)!!

I now work from home picking the hours I want to work and when I can take time off.

I cruise about 6 to 8 times a year, although Harvey and Irma have managed to ruin two of this years cruises.

Candie

35 years? HOLY COW you just earned my respect! I have been doing it 17 16 as a medic firefighter and I am already looking forward to retirement.  As you say it is definitely a young persons job!  Thank you for your service! 

On 9/18/2017 at 4:04 PM, bhageerah said:

35 years? HOLY COW you just earned my respect! I have been doing it 17 16 as a medic firefighter and I am already looking forward to retirement.  As you say it is definitely a young persons job!  Thank you for your service! 

I just read your handle out loud....I love it!!