Ebola and likely RCC Response/Precaution?

tmh

While I hate to make mention of Ebola and RCC together, I don't think it is too far fetched to think about. My family is going on the January Oasis trip and I hope to God Ebola will not be such an issue come then. 

In the meantime, does anyone know if RCC has precautions or has addressed the likelyhood of some sort of response team if Ebola is suspected?  Better yet, will they implement specific screening requirements before boarding such as what I hear airports are doing now?  While I know it might be a hassel, I would just feel safer if there was some sort of screening prior to boarding as being on a ship with 5,000+ people is quite a small place to be when it comes to contagious viruses.  If this is not being addressed, may I suggest as many of us as possible request or inquire on this? 

Comments, thoughts??

RC has always done a health questionnaire and will continue to do so.

Customs does its own screening even before people come to the USA.  I don't mean to profile but odds are someone with Ebola would be coming from West Africa and Customs is already engaged in screening for that. 

I'd be more worried about catching the flu or a stomach bug as the odds are FAR more likely to get those than Ebola on a cruise.