Need review of Liberty of the Seas accessible inside cabins on deck 9

DKTexas

I am looking for reviews, photos or videos of the accessible staterooms on Liberty of the Seas deck 9.  We have booked 9553 for a cruise this November, and this is where my 3 kids & babysitter will be staying.  My oldest child uses a wheelchair and we're trying to get an idea of what the set up is for 4 beds & what the bathroom looks like so we can figure out what equipment to bring.

Thanks!

Diane

4 hours ago, DKTexas said:

I am looking for reviews, photos or videos of the accessible staterooms on Liberty of the Seas deck 9.  We have booked 9553 for a cruise this November, and this is where my 3 kids & babysitter will be staying.  My oldest child uses a wheelchair and we're trying to get an idea of what the set up is for 4 beds & what the bathroom looks like so we can figure out what equipment to bring.

Thanks!

Diane

Hey Diane, we had a balcony cabin on deck 9/Liberty starboard side  ...  your youngsters' stateroom is bigger and ours was fine for my wife/me.  I'm 6'3 210 and probably outweigh the three of them.  This site might help:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ship/liberty-of-the-seas/deck-plan/

You all are in for a great time ... pops

20 hours ago, pops946 said:

Hey Diane, we had a balcony cabin on deck 9/Liberty starboard side  ...  your youngsters' stateroom is bigger and ours was fine for my wife/me.  I'm 6'3 210 and probably outweigh the three of them.  This site might help:

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ship/liberty-of-the-seas/deck-plan/

You all are in for a great time ... pops

Thanks for the info!