Hi first time rc cruiser here, I been on carnival victory (to cozumel) alone with my wife - one time this summer but relly want try RCL this time! 

AND I'm taking my wife and a 14 year old 17 & 20 girl's

Im trying to decide between  Bahamas 4 day cruise on enchatment in October or wait until December to go on the Indy to cozumel(maybe the 5 day) 

I would like to go on the bigger ship's but with no experience on rcl i don't know?? 

Any recommendations? 

(Also saw the navigator ship runs in November) 

For the sake of sanity for you and the Mrs. by all means go on the Indy to Cozumel or the Navigator.   Great shopping,  and good excursions to the Mayan ruins in Cozumel. The kids will have so much more to do in Cozumel and on a bigger class of ship.  

Edited by fonemanbob
grammar error

I love both ships.....I think the 5 day to Cozumel, Cozumel is the only port? So that's 4 full days on the ship.......with 3 kids going you want a ship with lots of activities.(which Indy has)

However, on Enchantment you prob have 2 ports or maybe 3 in the 4 days and if its stops at Nassau and Coco Cay plus maybe Key West that may give the kids more to do during the day at those places.

The 17 and 20 yr old may find there isn't much for them to do on the 5 day cruise as they are too old for the kids sections and games but not old enough to join in with the crowd that is able to enjoy drinks by the pool and the night life etc....

Just my 2 cents...

Welcome to Royal Caribbean Blog!

We have done all 3 ships and loved each of the sailings. I would agree with the others and recommend Indy or Navigator and especially with the kids. However, if there is any way you could pull off 7 nights on an Oasis class I would go that route.

14 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Welcome to Royal Caribbean Blog!

We have done all 3 ships and loved each of the sailings. I would agree with the others and recommend Indy or Navigator and especially with the kids. However, if there is any way you could pull off 7 nights on an Oasis class I would go that route.

Hiiiii thank you and for the comments, we definitely want to go on Oasis some time for now we only have 4 - 5 days so looking at Indy agein thank you!!!!! ???????