Wine pairing dinner on Allure

2 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

That program started by the sommeliere on the Liberty!  I'm so glad to hear it extended to Freedom.  It was NOT on the Independence this past July.

It's fantastic!  It's MDR food that is paired by the sommeliere!  It's absolutely perfect.

Hmm, guess I'll have another option besides chef's table, if it's still offered when I go on Freedom at the end of March. Is that something I should see in the Cruise Planner, or is it just offered on a particular day / time in the Cruise Compass? So far under Dining I've only seen the Chef's Table option along with the specialty dining packages.

Seems like I have seen it advertise on a sign in vintages but don't recall seeing it in the cruise planner. Have never tried it though. We are doing the wine pairing in the MDR on Oasis. We booked it under events/activities on the cruise planner. I think it was 17 dollars per person. Its at like 2pm I think, so not a meal. 

18 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Hmm, guess I'll have another option besides chef's table, if it's still offered when I go on Freedom at the end of March. Is that something I should see in the Cruise Planner, or is it just offered on a particular day / time in the Cruise Compass? So far under Dining I've only seen the Chef's Table option along with the specialty dining packages.

Could be on the Planner, but I saw it on a sign outside Vintages.  Just stop in and sign up!  Again, I saw this on Liberty.  I don't personally know it's been extended to Freedom. (But it should.)  When we asked about it on Independence, the Vintages staff knew what we were asking about.

17 hours ago, Jason.H. said:

Seems like I have seen it advertise on a sign in vintages but don't recall seeing it in the cruise planner. Have never tried it though. We are doing the wine pairing in the MDR on Oasis. We booked it under events/activities on the cruise planner. I think it was 17 dollars per person. Its at like 2pm I think, so not a meal. 

That's a different event and is usually more about the GLASSES than the wine.