Recommended Excursions for Cozumel, Belize & Costa Maya

fonemanbob

Cant help you if its historic/sightseeing in Cozumel you're looking for.  My wife and I are beach people.  If you are beach people, I'd highly suggest an all inclusive beach day at either Mr Sancho's or Nachi Cocum. Full disclosure, I have not been to Nachi yet, but Im hearing amazing reviews and am booked there for the September GC.  I have been to Mr Sancho's, and if Nachi is anything like Mr Sancho's, Ill have quite the day.  They both cost $55 pp for the all inclusive.  Great beach, chairs, food, drinks,, all for $55 each.  These are NOT booked through RC.  Google them, all the details are there.. Enjoy !!  

If you have kids and/or enjoy water slides and/or zip lines, Maya Lost Kingdom is a great place to visit in Costa Maya. See picture below. If you're simply looking for a beach break, Maya Chan gets great reviews here.

In Belize, I did the cave tubing which was fun, but it does require some walking and long rides on a bus. Lunch was included and surprisingly good.

Cozumel, we liked Mr. Sancho's for a relaxing beach day. We've also done a swim with the Manatees at Chaakanaub (sp?), which we booked through Viator and enjoyed.

DSCF0495.JPG