Breakfast options on Oasis OTS...

RedKingBert

Hey all,

I am getting ready to embark on the Oasis OTS for my second time, and was curious as to what other breakfast options there may be.

My last cruise, I primarily had breakfast at the Windjammer, with the exception of one morning at the Park Cafe. This time around I am hoping to switch things up a bit and have a lot more variety. 

I know there's Johnny Rockets, and the MDR, but what other Breakfast offerings are there? Recommendations please! 

3 hours ago, RedKingBert said:

Hey all,

I am getting ready to embark on the Oasis OTS for my second time, and was curious as to what other breakfast options there may be.

My last cruise, I primarily had breakfast at the Windjammer, with the exception of one morning at the Park Cafe. This time around I am hoping to switch things up a bit and have a lot more variety. 

I know there's Johnny Rockets, and the MDR, but what other Breakfast offerings are there? Recommendations please! 

"The Works" (on the menu) at Johnnie Rockets is killer!! MDR breakfast is nice also, but, no bathing suits. Good place for breakfast if you're getting off the ship in a port. Room service for coffee/tea and some rolls is also nice.  

2 hours ago, FManke said:

Is that similar to the Bcarney special? His also sounds like a "wreck." :10_wink:

Not really. The BCarney special (sorry if I'm wrong on this) but I'm sure it is whatever curry they offer at breakfast on hash browns. I know he is a curry lover from some of his posts. :27_sunglasses:

24 minutes ago, rjac said:

Not really. The BCarney special (sorry if I'm wrong on this) but I'm sure it is whatever curry they offer at breakfast on hash browns. I know he is a curry lover from some of his posts. :27_sunglasses:

21 minutes ago, DocLC said:

I thought it was triangle hashbrowns, corned beef hash, and country gravy. ;)

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!!

• 7 months later...

Reviving an old thread here.

xY-Gh9ms5HyMntFcWD5Acm26WfPTfrL7XodAF4q8

Excluding suite guests and Pinnacle types, complimentary breakfast locations on OOTS include:

• MDR
  • Windjammer
  • Johnny Rockets
  • Wipeout Cafe
  • Park Cafe
  • Sorrento's (technically not breakfast but ...)
  • Room Service

Did I miss any?

Also, does the Solarium Cafe become a fee venue at night?

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:16 AM, Digmenow said:

Reviving an old thread here.

xY-Gh9ms5HyMntFcWD5Acm26WfPTfrL7XodAF4q8

Excluding suite guests and Pinnacle types, complimentary breakfast locations on OOTS include:

• MDR
  • Windjammer
  • Johnny Rockets
  • Wipeout Cafe
  • Park Cafe
  • Sorrento's (technically not breakfast but ...)
  • Room Service

Did I miss any?

Also, does the Solarium Cafe become a fee venue at night?

Café Promenade on Deck 5