Members Cruise

52 minutes ago, DocLC said:

I'm pretty sure there's at least one per year. I thought I saw mention of one in the C&A newsletter. I wonder if you just came across an old page they haven't updated. 

@DocLC I logged in to the C&A site, selected the members section, then selected the members cruises. Nothing in the upcoming cruise section, checked the passed section and thats where i seen the old cruises history.  Are you seeing something different?

I think the whole C&A section of the site has been forgotten. Under the latest news section they are just introducing dynamic dining and Allure of the Seas is going to Europe for the 2015 season. Since then nothing has happened.

They either need to revamp it or remove it. Ours is the Australian website so other countries might be different.

5 hours ago, mworkman said:

@DocLC I logged in to the C&A site, selected the members section, then selected the members cruises. Nothing in the upcoming cruise section, checked the passed section and thats where i seen the old cruises history.  Are you seeing something different?

I'm thinking it must have been the President's Cruise I was thinking of instead. Sorry.