Mariner of the Seas Flow Rider?

So as I was on RCCL.com looking under, "The Experience" then "our ships" then choosing "Mariner of the Seas" watch the little video.  It is interesting they are showing a flow rider on the second to last clip?  Do you think this was just a mistake or do you think they will be adding it?  I hope so!

3 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

I think it's a win win for the consumer and RCCL.  The consumer can experience on an shorter cruise a larger ship with some of the bells and whistles the larger ships have, an RCCL can pull more people into longer cruising.

Agreed. It also helps align the features across the fleet. The worse thing for an uninformed cruiser is to think they're getting everything that the Allure has while cruising aboard another Royal Caribbean ship.

I can just see someone boarding the Majesty of the Seas and asking where the ice skating rink or bumper cars are.

17 hours ago, DocLC said:

I can just see someone boarding the Majesty of the Seas and asking where the ice skating rink or bumper cars are.

We almost did that on Enchantment.  My wife saw an add talking about fireworks, Aquashow, etc, and she was stoked.  Finally one of us realized it was on a different ship (Allure and Oasis at the time).  We were bummed, but booked Enchantment anyway and loved it.

• 1 year later...