Aruba

cjappert

I've been wanting to go to Aruba since... well forever. We were going to go for our honeymoon, but ended up going to Barbados for 2 weeks instead. Now, we finally have a cruise booked that will be making a stop in Aruba!

I would love to have some suggestions on what would we best to do for our excursion. I'm really not an adventurous person ( I don't like ziplines, jet skis, ect) I'm much more of a beach and explore girl lol.

Any recommendations?

Royal has a tour that includes stops at the rock formations, north shore/natural bridge, and lighthouse, then finishes with a few hours at the beach (Eagle or Palm).  it is done in 50' motorcoaches and gives a great overview of the island.  After, there is still plenty of time for wandering and shopping in town.  

IMO its a great overview of the island for the first time visit.

1 hour ago, PRC said:

Royal has a tour that includes stops at the rock formations, north shore/natural bridge, and lighthouse, then finishes with a few hours at the beach (Eagle or Palm).  it is done in 50' motorcoaches and gives a great overview of the island.  After, there is still plenty of time for wandering and shopping in town.  

IMO its a great overview of the island for the first time visit.

I've done this excursion and agree, great for first time visits to aruba.

59 minutes ago, DocLC said:

but our favorite excursion was an Safari off road adventure that included beach time. 

Done this one as well, get to see the light house if I'm not mistaken.

Last time, we just took a taxi down to Palm beach, had lunch at a restaurant and laid on the beach, it was really hot so we didn't stay long, but it was still really fun, we love Aruba, going back next year...