2 Bedroom Aqua Theater Suite Available Without Minimum Number of Occupants

Head's up for anyone who may be looking to book a 2 BR ATS but cannot meet the normal 5 person minimum required to book that category.

With today's new pricing (which is nothing new, of course) I believe that Royal has failed to implement its minimum occupancy protection on one of the 2 BT ATS on Harmony.

They have become very strict on requiring a minimum number of guests in the 2 BR ATS (I believe 5 persons is the minimum for those rooms) but I stumbled upon one this morning that is in "general inventory" meaning that it can be booked without the minimum number of people.

The sail date is 17 Feb 2019 and it is a 2 BR ATS on  Deck 10 (I think it's 10730 but I cannot remember whether it's the port or starboard side).  It's pricey but at least as of a few minutes ago, it is in general inventory.

So, if you've ever wanted to book one of these suites but never could, b/c you didn't have enough people, go check it out.  It probably won't last though....they will probably catch it and move it back under the occupancy protection quickly.

We have now booked 3 of these suites with just the 2 of us...so it is possible but very hard to find these days.  We are on this cruise in 8330.

Good luck !! 

ALERT !!!!!!!!

Today there is a 2 BR ATS available for our group cruise !!!!  Sept. 16 Harmony

It is NOT in general inventory so I don't think you'd be able to get it for just 2 people and it IS pricey (according to cruisefish it's up 44.1%  - close to $9K for 2) but it's there !!  I couldn't get in to see which deck it is on so you'd have to call to get information.

It won't last !!!

Yes, the price jump is staggering.  ...and it's getting worse.  I paid nearly double for the 2 BR ATS on Harmony Feb 2019 than what I paid for the one we have for the group cruise.  Granted, the one in Feb. 19 is an A1 and the one we have next month is an A2 but there isn't really that just difference...just a little square footage.  The amenities are the same, which is really what you're paying for.

BUT people still snatch them up as quickly as they come available so the price is only going to keep going up as long as they are in such high demand.

:36_flushed:

Very interesting.  I was reading on another site (sorry, Matt) that you can often get more reliable information about stateroom availability from the UK Royal Caribbean website than from the US site so I went to the UK site (www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/) to see what it would show me about this 2 BR ATS remaining.  To my great surprise, it allowed me to select this stateroom (it's 10330, BTW) and showed me a price and everything even though I selected "2" for the number of people.  Of course, the prices came out in Pounds and I have no idea how much that is in US dollars and I, of course, did not complete the booking, but it appears as though I could have booked this suite on the UK website if I had wanted to do that.

I learned something today !  It's a good day !

18 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was reading on another site (sorry, Matt)

No problem. I'm under no delusions that there are other web sites out there on the internet.  I think the power of the internet is having all these resources, so I don't have rules about not mentioning SiteX or SiteY. It's silly.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

No problem. I'm under no delusions that there are other web sites out there on the internet.  I think the power of the internet is having all these resources, so I don't have rules about not mentioning SiteX or SiteY. It's silly.

Personally, I think that's a good policy and in the end drives more traffic to your site.