Guarantee Cabins

Does Royal set a side the lowest suite/stateroom in the category when you book this category? There by reducing the number in that category. Booked a guaranteed suite and now there's 2 less junior when for a whole week nothing sold as I've checked several times a day, maybe coincidence but seems like it isn't to me.

2 hours ago, 12thman said:

Does Royal set a side the lowest suite/stateroom in the category when you book this category?

More like Royal uses GTY rooms as a mechanism for plugging up the rooms they haven't sold. Typically, these are the lowest room in the suite. 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

More like Royal uses GTY rooms as a mechanism for plugging up the rooms they haven't sold. Typically, these are the lowest room in the suite. 

Well don’t expect anything higher than junior suite. The Alaska bookings seem slow for being out just 2 months away.

I'm currently on celebrity millennium. The crew outnumber the guests!

We all think that most people are waiting and watching how things work out for the early adopters.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the personal service and massive amount of space available for everything. 

No lines!

Book now and enjoy! This won't last 

4 hours ago, steverk said:

I'm currently on celebrity millennium. The crew outnumber the guests!

We all think that most people are waiting and watching how things work out for the early adopters.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the personal service and massive amount of space available for everything. 

No lines!

Book now and enjoy! This won't last 

Hope you're having a blast!

• 5 months later...