Cruise Critic member fears RCblog taking over Harmony!

Wilson

25 minutes ago, FManke said:

What!!!! This blog doesn't have all the answers!?!??!?!?!

That's it. I'm out! I just wasted almost 6 months and 875 posts!  :8_laughing:

Everything Royal Caribbean can be found here, but my last cruise was on Princess and my next is on MSC. Thus, I've had to turn to the dark side for that information.

45 minutes ago, DocLC said:

Everything Royal Caribbean can be found here, but my last cruise was on Princess and my next is on MSC. Thus, I've had to turn to the dark side for that information.

My last cruise was on Princess that's when we decided to stay with Royal Caribbean. We loved our cruise, just think the quality is better.

5 minutes ago, hallyluhopper said:

My last cruise was on Princess that's when we decided to stay with Royal Caribbean. We loved our cruise, just think the quality is better.

Royal is a much better for my family, too, and was far superior in many ways compared to Princess. Unfortunately, Princess offered the better itinerary, which was more important to us in the long run. We're also doing Norway on MSC for the same reason. We've already done Royal's itinerary and want to go up into the Arctic Circle. 

27 minutes ago, DocLC said:

Royal is a much better for my family, too, and was far superior in many ways compared to Princess. Unfortunately, Princess offered the better itinerary, which was more important to us in the long run. We're also doing Norway on MSC for the same reason. We've already done Royal's itinerary and want to go up into the Arctic Circle. 

I agree.

Would you rather drive an economy car on a great vacation or a luxury car to the proctologist? Think about it.

I don't know...seemed like a good analogy to me.

35 minutes ago, DocLC said:

We had booked through Costcotravel, between getting a good deal, itinerary, and all the shipboard credits we couldn't pass it up. 

• 2 weeks later...