RCCL website

Ok, how is it possible for RC to have a website that basically goes blank EVERY time I click on "find a cruise" ???  This makes no sense.  I can navigate through everything and see pics, videos, and menus,, but every time I click on "find a cruise" or "book now" or "find deals", the site goes completely white !!  What is going on ???

Arebee has given the answer that works for me. I have tried clearing cookies, cache, and tried using Firefox, Safari, etc.. Nothing worked till I was once told to try clicking top left "file" and then "open new private window". Use this as normal and no problems. I know what I wrote here is for Mac, but have heard same results in Windows.

I use Google Chrome, and whenever I go to RCCL I use an "Incognito Window" 

597dfb497a370_ScreenShot2017-07-30at10_27_53AM.thumb.png.9b35c86e2b8fbc9e3c3ee1fd2f51b60d.png

It doesn't save any history or cookies, so that way each time you go to Royal's website it treats you like it's your first time there... the reason the page goes white is because there are cookies, or temporary files, on your computer that go out of date and the site gets confused fairly easily. 

The process to open this type of window should be the same regardless of whether you're on a Mac or PC. 

For you Firefox and Safari folks, it's referred to as a "Private Window" but has the same functionality.

597dfc33a98d5_ScreenShot2017-07-30at10_32_05AM.thumb.png.0b3161c395f2b118816731c60c34ce97.png

13 hours ago, arebee said:

Been happening for a while.  Some say to clear the cache or use a different browser. Only thing I found that works (and not all the time) is to open a browser in private mode.

... omg why have I never thought about doing that? It's ALWAYS a cookie error for me and incognito mode never occurred to me.

If you're on a Mac, you can make a keyboard shortcut (I use .rcca) so I type that in and it'll auto fill my Crown & Anchor number...  or you can do the "post it stuck to the computer screen" method that works great too. :-D 

There's another benefit to booking more cruises... the more you have to enter the number, the quicker you'll memorize your C&A number then won't need the post it anymore.