Brilliance 12-night Venice cruise

3 hours ago, DutchmanOfTheSeas said:

Are reservations easily cancellable? If so, I think I'm gonna do that. Thanks!

They are, but you can also make them onboard once you've confirmed when formal nights will be. For what it's worth, I've never made MTD reservations and haven't had any problems, but I will admit that they are the busiest on formal nights. 

Formal night will never be on Embarkation day not the last night. Night 2 is a typical formal night if it is a sea day or any early departure from port day. Most often, formal nights are on sea days; if you have any on your itinerary that's likely when they'll be. 

On 27-7-2017 at 5:47 PM, DocLC said:

They are, but you can also make them onboard once you've confirmed when formal nights will be. For what it's worth, I've never made MTD reservations and haven't had any problems, but I will admit that they are the busiest on formal nights. 

Formal night will never be on Embarkation day not the last night. Night 2 is a typical formal night if it is a sea day or any early departure from port day. Most often, formal nights are on sea days; if you have any on your itinerary that's likely when they'll be. 

Thank you!

How will formal nights be announced other than the day before on the Cruise Compass?