MTD Reservations for Feb18 HOS

Sunshine73

Hello!  

I am trying to make MTD reservations for our February 2018 cruise, linking 6 total guests from 3 different reservations. I know I was able to do this on our last cruise linking 5 different reservations without a problem. This time however I cannot add guests from other reservations, even though my TA said he linked all of them. I am able to make them for my husband and myself but when I try to add guests from other reservations I receive this message:

"Unfortunately, these reservations may not be combined to create a single reservation. Please proceed to make separate reservations for each party."

Does anyone have a guess on why I am getting this? Everyone has MTD, I did double check that also. Thank you! 

15 minutes ago, Sunshine73 said:

Hello!  

I am trying to make MTD reservations for our February 2018 cruise, linking 6 total guests from 3 different reservations. I know I was able to do this on our last cruise linking 5 different reservations without a problem. This time however I cannot add guests from other reservations, even though my TA said he linked all of them. I am able to make them for my husband and myself but when I try to add guests from other reservations I receive this message:

"Unfortunately, these reservations may not be combined to create a single reservation. Please proceed to make separate reservations for each party."

Does anyone have a guess on why I am getting this? Everyone has MTD, I did double check that also. Thank you! 

Did everyone make their reservations through the same travel agency or Royal? We ran into that problem last year. One coupe went through CostCo and the rest of us through Royal. The other couple had to make a couple of phone calls to CostCo with our reservation numbers and it finally all got linked..