Adventure Ocean Tips and Itinerary+Allure of the seas

Hello RCL fans!  This will be my first post and so happy to be part of a great community.

My family and I will be travelling in October on the Allure of the Seas for a Western Caribbean cruise.  So excited to say the least.  I'll be posting a number of different things hoping to get help from all of you in preparation for our upcoming adventure.  

My first question is to do with the Adventure Ocean Club.  The kids travelling in our group will be of the following ages, 5, 6, 8, and 9.  I was wondering if anyone had any great links to tips to get the most out of this club as well as if anyone knows of itineraries i can find for the club for each day of our travel?  Obviously I'm looking for feedback from those who have used this program for their children.  

Thanks again and happy cruising to everyone!

5 hours ago, mceagle said:

Hello RCL fans!  This will be my first post and so happy to be part of a great community.

My family and I will be travelling in October on the Allure of the Seas for a Western Caribbean cruise.  So excited to say the least.  I'll be posting a number of different things hoping to get help from all of you in preparation for our upcoming adventure.  

My first question is to do with the Adventure Ocean Club.  The kids travelling in our group will be of the following ages, 5, 6, 8, and 9.  I was wondering if anyone had any great links to tips to get the most out of this club as well as if anyone knows of itineraries i can find for the club for each day of our travel?  Obviously I'm looking for feedback from those who have used this program for their children.  

Thanks again and happy cruising to everyone!

They vary by itinerary, but sea day programming is 9-12, 2-5, and 7-10. They also have programming when in port if you'd like to leave the kids on the ship. On boarding day, they'll have an open house in the afternoon to sign them up, and I'd recommend they attend the first night (usually 8-10) to get to know the other kids who will be attending the club.

You should get a program of the weekly activities. There's a type of theme each day with parties at night (e.g., pirate, pj, etc.). After hours programming is also available for a small surchage from 10 until 1 or 2 a.m.

23 minutes ago, mceagle said:

Great responses thank you!  I was wondering if anyone has a link to the compass for the allure of the seas kids programs?  Recent ones?

You can check at the top of the page under the Cruise Compass tab. The latest compasses that have been sent in will be posted there.

16 hours ago, DocLC said:

There's a type of theme each day with parties at night (e.g., pirate, pj, etc.).

DocLC, since you mentioned about he theme parties, do kids dress up, say, in pirates costumes, or pajamas? Just wonder if I need to pack some. :)

30 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

DocLC, since you mentioned about he theme parties, do kids dress up, say, in pirates costumes, or pajamas? Just wonder if I need to pack some. :)

Some do for PJ night, but my son doesn't any more. For Pirate Night, they just do face painting and make hats. I don't recall any kids dressing up for that. 

• 4 weeks later...