FOTS Jr. Suite Question

Hey Guys and Gals!  Hope all are well!  I'm having 2nd thoughts about the Jr Suite booked for Jan 28 2018 FOTS 6 nighter.  I booked it because Cindy's "vacation" has always been to "lay" on a recliner chair on a balcony/shade and read herself to sleep.  That's her "down time", her absolute pie in the sky vacation.  I noticed in the RCCL Jr suite pictures, the balcony had a regular chair, and what appeared to be a loung chair (one with a totally different back) shown in the picture, but not fully shown.   I'm hoping and praying there really "is" a lounge chair.  Before I started calling RCCL to see if there is in fact at least one lounge chair on a Jr. Suite balcony, I thought I'd ask you upper classmen cruisers. :1_grinning:     Would any of you that know for sure, enlighten me?  I know there's not a chance in heck, of "requesting" one, if they are not a part of the norm., and I understand why.  I know the regular balcony rooms come with 2 "chairs".  Any information is appreciated.

This will be our 2nd cruise. :)  We're counting the days.

Thank you all,

Rob

Rob and Cindy Whatley  Auburndale, FL

I don't know about suites but we got a balcony on the back of the freedom once.  It had 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a table.  And had plenty of room to spare.  If I ever get to go on her again you can rest assured I'll be looking for that one again.  The room was 1402.

31 minutes ago, arebee said:

I don't know about suites but we got a balcony on the back of the freedom once.  It had 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a table.  And had plenty of room to spare.  If I ever get to go on her again you can rest assured I'll be looking for that one again.  The room was 1402.

Thanks Arebee!  I swear you look familiar! Lived here all my life.  In business and all over Winter Haven, over the years. :)  Appreciate your input.  Rob

I think @WAAAYTOOO has the right of it. I've seen a fair number of JS photos / videos while I had been looking at my own room selection options, and only the ones that RC labeled as a "JS with large balcony" had a lounger. I think the balcony area on the standard port / starboard side rooms is just too short / narrow to accommodate a lounger. Likewise, those regular JS rooms also have only a small round table on the balcony that can hold a cup of coffee or two and maybe a small plate for pastries or the like.

[EDIT] Aaaaaand right after I post that, @melski94 puts the lie to my statement! :7_sweat_smile:

Just got off Liberty and the Junior Suites all have 2 loungers and 2 regular chairs and a table, as Tiny said.  This is exactly the same setup on Navigator as well.  The balconies are very nice and large, but I actually would have preferred one less lounger to make a little more leg room.  The loungers lay flat.   They aren't super comfy.  You can see in Tiny's photo 

Guest toodle68

Same as others, 2 loungers and 2 chairs and a table (liberty). We actually found the loungers to take up too much space and would have preferred some chair that converted to a lounger instead of both.