Harmony dining reservations error

I have a question for anybody who might have gotten this message.

When I sailed on Harmony in March, I had My Time Dining.  I was able to book entertainment and dining reservations ahead of time.  I do not recall whether i was booked through a travel agent or not.

My sister is booked on Harmony in November through a travel agent.  I just noticed yesterday that her entertainment is listed in the planner and can be booked.  However, when I click on dining,  it gives me a message that says something like, you are not able to book Complimentary reservations online.  It will let me choose specialty dining times and pay for them.

I was wondering if anybody had experienced this or knew why we can't book complimentary dining.  Is this something new? I thought that we should be able to reserve dining times and entertainment so that we could be guaranteed that the times would work together.

My Time Dinning (MTD) you should be able to book, but if you have traditional dinning you should already know your dinning time, but there is a time frame of 90 to 70 something days ahead of your cruise before certain things will open up for booking on line.

This could all change with a Travel agent involved with your sister, I don't use Travel agent so I have no history to comment with. You can always transfer your reservation to your sisters TA and let them deal with it for you. I do know that on separate bookings especially if the last name is different, you want to link your reservations together.

I have used travel agents before including this particular one and have always been able to book MTD reservations.  Before I went on Harmony, I booked dining at 135 days ahead.  My sister is now 116 days ahead, so maybe they just arenˋt opened yet.  But the exact message is, Your dining selection will not allow you to create modify or cancel complimentary dining reservations.  This does not seem like they just are not ready to book. It sounds like they will never be bookable.

I donˋt have a reservation for the same sailing.  I just logged in to her account to access her reservation.

Anybody seen this with their reservation?

Just a quick update to let you know what I found out.  I called the travel agent and they said they couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me reserve the My Time Dining.  They gave me a number to call Royal to get them look at it.  I called the number and think I got the Guatemala call center.  I could hear many operators talking in the background and many were speaking Spanish.

But back to my topic:  The woman I spoke to said that she didn't know why the website wouldn't allow me to select times.  She guessed that maybe they would load later, but admitted that the message I got was odd.  She was able to access the reservations and made all the dining reservations for me.  They are now showing up in the calendar.  I can even click on the Modify button now and see the available times, in case I want to make any changes.