money on the cruise

Leja

On the cruise I just returned from, my bill up disembarking the ship was $23.07 for three.  However, this is because we had onboard credit and had a refund of some port fees. If you prepurchase a lot ahead of time, it is very easy to have a very low balance to your onboard account. If you want to purchase everything onboard, it can be in the hundreds of dollars or more depending on your spending habits.

My wife and i now always pre purchase all our trips , dinning and spa etc as you then only spend maybe $100.00 - $200.00 but it will obviously depend on what else you purchase on the ship :1_grinning:.

Usually hurts me though as my wife loves to buy from the Michael Kors shop on the Indy OOOUUUCH :2_grimacing:.

My bill from my recent cruise was less than $300.  I did have $300 of OBC and I did not have the drink package.  At least half of what I spent was on bottles of wine with dinner.  I have expensive taste in wine, especially when I'm at a specialty restaurant.