Coco Cay Floating Bar

murphmatic

If the beach beds are where I'm thinking they are on South Beach, then you will be able to see the floating bar in the distance but you won't be right next to it. 

Depending on the cruise, it can get a little rowdy. I was last there on a day where Majesty and Empress shared the island on Super Bowl day and they had to limit the number of people on the bar. 

1 hour ago, KLAconQueso said:

If the beach beds are where I'm thinking they are on South Beach, then you will be able to see the floating bar in the distance but you won't be right next to it. 

Depending on the cruise, it can get a little rowdy. I was last there on a day where Majesty and Empress shared the island on Super Bowl day and they had to limit the number of people on the bar. 

Yeah, all those Patriot fans.......I know, I'm married to one.:3_grin:

Guest toodle68

We were there over Memorial weekend and it must have been the cruise for all the drunken young adults because the floating bar turned into one big drunken party. There was little peace or quiet after lunch and several people left the area.  If we ever return, we will not be anywhere near the place since we value peace and quiet during our beach time.