MEI Travel Agent Recommendation

I have an existing cruise reservation that I would like to transfer over to MEI. Does anyone have a specific travel agent at MEI they would recommend? I have had some bad luck with some other agencies in the past. I would like to find a good agent that will check in with me when new promotions come out and potentially save me some money.  

I've personally used Brock @ MEI for a number of years and am a big fan (ask my spouse, putting up with e for 10 years isn't easy).  There is nothing wrong with chatting with a few agents and see who you best communicate with.  Whoever you decide to go with, make sure they know that you found out about MEI from this site, it'd be a great help to Royal Caribbean Blog, and it also let's them know that Matt, myself, and many others really appreciate their hard work.

BH

I personally  do my own research as I've found that I'll have more flexibility.  Since TA''s tend to compete for your business, by offering incentives, you'll get the most bang for your bucks. Don't expect TAs to monitor your specific bookings, especially if you have numerous future bookings, as I do (usually 8-10 bookings at any given time), as TAS have many clients. TIP: A TA who doesn't offer instant pricing info, incentives, etc. on their website tend to not offer the best deals. I've cruised nearly 40 years and have always gotten great deals. Hope this helps.

I recommend Michelle Cunningham with MEI (703-986-0661  [email protected]).  She has helped me so many times with my requests and concerns.  I often travel with a large group and Michelle handled all of our needs effortlessly for the RCBlog cruise in Feb. 2016.

Honestly, I have not heard ANY complains about any of the MEI agents.  I don't think you can go wrong !

18 hours ago, tldslick said:

I too am considering changing TA.  I always had excellent service while i cruised Disney,  But feel like the last 3 cruises on Royal i have a hard time getting ahold of my TA.

You're entitled to be happy with your TA.  No harm in trying out a new one.

All the of our agents do work hard to monitor all pricing and sales for you once you are MEI clients
AND we appreciate the support of some many Royal Caribbean blog clients and always
are looking for new one's - and sometimes TA don't work out to be a 'perfect" match
which is why we have a team of many here!    HAPPY Mid-July!

BTW a TIP - Alaska Cruises is a hot market for 2017 and 2018.   Reminder to book shore tours early
if you do have cruises, cause we have seen some start to get full.

On 7/10/2017 at 5:47 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I recommend Michelle Cunningham with MEI (703-986-0661  [email protected]).  She has helped me so many times with my requests and concerns.  I often travel with a large group and Michelle handled all of our needs effortlessly for the RCBlog cruise in Feb. 2016.

Honestly, I have not heard ANY complains about any of the MEI agents.  I don't think you can go wrong !

I've been using Michelle, too.  Just returned from a cruise on Princess that she booked for us and arranged for us to disembark a day early in France with Princess rather than returning to Southampton. The process couldn't have been more flawless. She's also booked a friend and another colleague and both have been happy with her service.

I have three or four others booked with Michelle and she's also helping with some post cruise arrangements this coming December/January.

7 minutes ago, DocLC said:

I've been using Michelle, too.  Just returned from a cruise on Princess that she booked for us and arranged for us to disembark a day early in France with Princess rather than returning to Southampton. The process couldn't have been more flawless. She's also booked a friend and another colleague and both have been happy with her service.

I have three or four others booked with Michelle and she's also helping with some post cruise arrangements this coming December/January.

Thank you for the shout out and happy to help with all your details anytime

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 0:37 PM, michelle said:

All the of our agents do work hard to monitor all pricing and sales for you once you are MEI clients
AND we appreciate the support of some many Royal Caribbean blog clients and always
are looking for new one's - and sometimes TA don't work out to be a 'perfect" match
which is why we have a team of many here!    HAPPY Mid-July!

BTW a TIP - Alaska Cruises is a hot market for 2017 and 2018.   Reminder to book shore tours early
if you do have cruises, cause we have seen some start to get full.

We are on the Radiance (Alaska) for July 2018.  We have been trying to decide on excursions and have it narrowed down.  My T/A told me that they fill up quick, so I guess we better be deciding soon.  The issues is we are going with another couple that don't live in the same state as we do, so making final plans is more difficult.  I guess I best be calling them tonight!