Ovation of the Seas & 3rd Oasis Class ship, home port?

rageagainstjg

• 1 month later...

I think Quantum is sliding over to China when the next one (Anthem) comes out, and I assume the new one will take Quantum's place in Bayonne.  As for Oasis 3 / 4 ... who knows.  Not sure what ports can handle them right now (Texas?  New Orleans?).  Might be seeing some port upgrades soon as well.

I think Quantum is sliding over to China when the next one (Anthem) comes out, and I assume the new one will take Quantum's place in Bayonne. As for Oasis 3 / 4 ... who knows. Not sure what ports can handle them right now (Texas? New Orleans?). Might be seeing some port upgrades soon as well.

I would LOVE to get an oasis class out of Galveston, but even with the 4 million in port facilities upgrades I highly doubt it would work. The elephany in Galvestons room is unarguably the customs. Perhaps the Houston port could handle it?

I would LOVE to get an oasis class out of Galveston, but even with the 4 million in port facilities upgrades I highly doubt it would work. The elephany in Galvestons room is unarguably the customs. Perhaps the Houston port could handle it?

I think Freedom class is about as big as Galveston will get in foreseeable future

Remember that the Quantum Class was envisioned to provide 24x7x365 access to Northern colder ports, so, even though they will travel to the Caribbean, look for them to be in northern ports like England, NYC, Alaska etc...

That's a good point